Saturday, February 2, 2008

~nth to do~

since i got nth to do , i shall post again .

i realise tt i nv did any hw todae . there's chinese test on monday !! and i need to memorise alot things , and yet i nv did any hw . how ?! i dont feel like doing it at all . i juz wan to sleep . heheh . my voice change due to my partially block nose and a bit of sore throat .
i dont feel like gg to sch on monday . i'm gonna be a loner .. charlene went back to malaysia . pang seh me ... my father allows me not coming to sch on 11 feb ! yeah ! so happy . den i can stay at home to sleep and study for my SS . afternoon den go to sch for test .
getting so bored of sch life . i tink the DM is too busybody . even walking muz oso be in a choo choo train method . i suggested this to elvina tt we should juz use cardboard and make something like a train . design it and everytime we travel from one place to the other , we juz stand inside the "train" , carry it and walk around as "a class/train" . tt will be very cool . isnt it ? haha .
i had been staying in my room this whole afternoon . wake up at 9+ find something to eat and went into the room to listen to songs as my bro is using the com . kept on stoning . until 11++ he let me use it as he was gg out . anyway , there's nth for me to do on the com . onli blogging friendster and playing solitaire . so use until 1 i tink . den i went into my room again and sleep . fall asleep at around 1.30 . woke up at 4.30 . went to the kitchen to find something to eat but there isnt any . so i took my bro psp and went into my room AGAIN to play harvest moon . played until 6++ . go bathe eat until 7 and went into my room again to play psp rite until 8. juz as i was abt to start on my amaths hw , my bro let me use the com and now , i put the amaths hw aside . todae muz finish all my hw . if not tmr sure die . chinese got so many things to memorise .

No comments:

Post a Comment