Thursday, February 14, 2008

~no tuition pls !~

i slept from 3++ to 7pm todae !! i tink i woke up at around 5 . check got 2 msg 1 missed call . lazy to reply , go back to sleep again . hahaah . i was being waken up by my sis . she came back from somewhere . she wanted to sleep too . she shift my things and i wake up . no not much hw . yeah ! recently i keep staying in my room . not even watching any tv programme . my parents thought i got prob sia . i juz now using com den my mum suddenly came out of her room . "why you recently keep staying inside de room arh ?" me : coz my room the air more good . mum : why dont come out watch tv ? the show so nice . me : dont feel like watching . they thought i'm gg autistic . zzz ... my mum told my dad abt my amaths marks . my dad juz look at me . hahaha . my mum : yao4 bu4 yao4 bu3 xi2 ? me : bu4 yao4 !!! i uploaded some pictures taken during cny . finally . i shall post it somedays later .

No comments:

Post a Comment