Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kept on going out for this week . And this resulted in nagging from parents .

Tues: The only day I stayed at home for the week .

Wed: Went to Ten Dollars Club KTV @ Chinatown with poly friends . There were 11 of us in total . We sang from 2-7pm and James was the BEST SINGER this time round . He was very quiet and refused to sing at the start . But when he started singing , everyone was stunned. Becos he really sings well . We went to have dinner at the hawker centre over there . Walked around and went home after that .




Thurs: Met up with Elaine to cycle at ECP . I didn't feel like going at first becos I was feeling tired and the weather was quite cloudy at first . But after that we still went and it ended up to be a quite relaxing trip . We sat at the stone water breaker , ate the snacks we bought , read magazines , camwhored and enjoyed the breeze for quite awhile before we decided to go and cycle . We rent the bikes for 2 hours . However , I think we rested more than we cycled .

Friday: Went to eat Asian buffet with Jx , Jt , Jq and Amanda . I think there's not much variety to choose from . After that we just walked around aimlessly , the guys played bowling and walked around aimlessly again .

Sat: Went Jq's house to play Mahjong . It was my 1st time playing 4 people mahjong in real life . I still think that the process of 4 people mahjong is too slow . I'm just too use to 3 people Mahjong .

No comments:

Post a Comment