Thursday, August 26, 2010

What if I live in this country?

I'm seriously too bored now . So decided to post something like that .

What if I live in ... ... ... ... ... MONGOLIA ?


This would be my house . When there is a storm or tornado approaching , my house would probably be blown away .

This would be my job . I think it would be quite an easy job since sheep follow one another .

Instead of hamsters , these would be my pets . I would ride on it everyday and maybe one day , you would see me at the Singapore turf club . LOL .

My handsome anata would pop out from somewhere in the white horse .

I would own a few of these so I'll have free milk everyday .

I would dress like this . LOL . Can't imagine . I guess my neck would break and people could find me easily due to all the ding ding dong dong .

The end of my "1 hour" life in Mongolia .

No comments:

Post a Comment