Saturday, August 14, 2010






On the day I went out with Elaine to Kbox , I randomly suggested to go ECP to cycle the next day . When we were at coffeebean , we discussed about what we were supposed to bring and getting a little excited over it . But when we got home at checked the weather forecast , all of them said that it would be raining the next day , so we cancelled our plan . I went to her house instead and read 3 comics throughout my stay .

We went to fish & co to have our dinner . We wanted to go popeye or pizzahut at first , but there was no seat in popeye and long queues for pizzahut . After dinner , we went to walk around and i took bus home . While waiting for the bus , I told Elaine some 7th month restricted things and some ghosts things to scare her . It was pretty fun becos she's easy to scare . I can just cook up some stories and scare her . HAHA . But I'm good enough not to freak her out . hehe







KBOX with Elaine again on 12/8/2010 (Thurs) . That was the 2nd time . After Kbox we went toapayoh coffeebean to eat cakes ! It was filling . AND FATTENING .

No comments:

Post a Comment