Monday, August 16, 2010

Went to watch Liar Game the movie with Elaine and Sharmaine just now . I met Sharmaine at 3 and becos we had nothing to do , we walked one round in PS , walked to 313@ Somerset , Cineleisure , Takashimaya and walked back to Dhoby Ghaut to have our dinner at Astons in The Cathay . Elaine joined us for dinner . As usual , Poly students will always suan JC kids about the good life we are having .

The Liar Game lasted for abt 2 hours 10 mins . By the time the movie ended , it was already 9:10pm . Nevertheless , the movie is nice . I like Akiyama-san. He's always so calm and clever .

Random:
I saw a news on yahoo yesterday about a pea spout growing in a person's lungs . I remembered that when I was young , my parents lied to us that if we eat those fruits' seeds (orange/apple/etc) , a plant will grow on top of our heads or stomachs .

No comments:

Post a Comment