Sunday, December 9, 2012

3 consecutive days in Orchard

I have been busy going out this weekend. I received a msg on Friday during work from Sharmaine, asking me to go out with her. We went Far East and I bought a new heels :) We talked about our work and also this time she told me more about how she and her boyfriend started out. And now, this question pops up in my mind:

我的男朋友,你在哪里?

On Saturday, I met Wendy Joshua and Ryan. I met Wendy at an earlier time to go shopping and I bought a black cardigan from Pull & Bear. I seriously very broke now. Must stop shopping alr if I'm gonna save for my grad trip.

We wanted to watch Pitch Perfect at first, but almost all the seats were already taken up. So we had got to choose between Rise of the Guardians or Hotel Transylvania because the rest of the movies look boring. Joshua suggested to ask for the counter personnel's suggestion and she recommended Rise of the Guardians. However, only the first row seats were left and we ended up watching Hotel Transylvania. It's quite a funny cartoon show about a boy trespassing into this hotel built for the monsters and he zinged with a bat/vampire girl. We totally did not regret watching this.

On Sunday, which is today, I met up with my long-time-no-see friend, Ms Tan Kai Xin. The last time we met was in March and we dragged for so long before we met again. This was how I forced her to make time for me: I sent her a birthday message on her birthday and said that I'm going to 绝交 with her if she doesn't meet me soon.

Well, the 绝交 part was just kidding though, it was just nice that she ended her finals so she was free to meet me. We catch up a bit over a cup of coffee and watched Pitch Perfect this time. Pitch Perfect is also a nice show to watch. It's going to stop showing soon since it has been up for quite some time. If you haven't watch you should really go and watch.

We had our dinner at Flam's and dessert at Honeymoon Dessert @ 313 Somerset. We really have a lot to talk and share. She's going to go Australia in 3rd Feb to pursue her studies in Veterinary Science for 6 years. That's freaking long. I told her that I will visit her in Australia one day when I save up enough money. She agreed to be the host when I go over. We must really meet up more often before she goes overseas, if not I will only get to see her once a year when she comes back during her holidays :(

And now, Sunday night blue is kicking in....

No comments:

Post a Comment