Saturday, December 29, 2012

Festive Period

During the last weekend, I spent my time at home doing my report and I managed to finish about 80-90% of it. It meant that there would be a lot of time for me to enjoy during the weekdays.

Monday was Christmas Eve. 


Those were the 3 presents I had received from my colleagues. I didn't prepare anything though as my colleague told me that the company doesn't have the culture of giving Xmas gifts. As it was a half day work day on Christmas Eve, I asked Wendy Chin out and we went to catch a movie: CZ 12

This is indeed a must-watch movie. Although it's expected that there will be a lot of fighting scenes, this movie has also incorporated loads of funny elements. Overall, this is a movie that will make you laugh and help you lighten your mood.

To avoid the crowd, Wendy and I decided to leave for home at abt 5 plus. That summed up my Xmas Eve.

_________________________________________________________

Early in the morning of Christmas Day, I was waken up by my alarm at 6.50AM... to go jogging from Hougang to Toa Payoh. I would consider this as a suicide attempt. For someone like me, who hadn't been running for a few months, to jog for 7km was really suicidal. But of cos, I didn't jog throughout. I couldn't do it. I think the actual distance I had jogged was only about 2km maybe? The rest of the distance was by walking.

I got very bad muscle aches for the next 2 days. It was kinda difficult for me to walk during those 2 days, but luckily the ache had already subsided now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment