Tuesday, January 29, 2008

~call from mr lim~

(new info after my dad came back)
(standing at the door, haven even come in)dad : *in chinese* teacher call rite ?
mum and me : yah , how you noe ?

dad : he call me oso . he call and ask me how is ke ying's behaviour and blah blah blah . he call me tt time i'm not free . den i said , this type of things ask mother better . mother understands more .
mr lim says : oh ya . nv tink of it .
dad : u call my hse no. can alr .
mr lim : is her mother and home ?
dad : yah . u noe wad's my hse no.
mr lim : izzit 6*******?
dad : yah .

i was laughing again , and my mum suddenly reminds me abt wad mr lim had say and i forget to type in juz now . )

mr lim : *in chinese* all the 40 are my bao beis . i oso wan them to be good .


(all the blah blah thing is i type de . coz cant rmb tt detailed . )______________________________________________________________




hahahahahahahahah !!!

ok , i will say abt this from the start . charlene is so interested .

my phone rang and my mum call me go pick up . "hello , may i look for mrs lee ?"(a female)
"hold on ."

~tok tok tok tok inside the room~

*in chinese*

mum : u noe who call juz now ?
me : dunno . a lady speaking english .
mum : ur form teacher lah ! a guy rite ?
me : ya . but juz now i listen is a girl !! wad he say ?
mum : he say u're too quiet .. he thought ur results very good one ... ... dunno anything muz ask teacher arh . everything ur form teacher will complain abt u being too quiet . i ask u lah , got which time ur form teacher nv say this de arh ? ur teacher say look at u tt time u look like understand . but dunno u really understand anot . blah blah blah blah ......

*i was laughing . somehow expected was my mum will say . she repeat " got anything muz ask teacher . dont sit there quietly ." alot of times . i mean every year the parents meeting session after tt she will sure tell me this . keep on repeat and repeat in one sentence .

mum : ur form teacher chinese quite good . not like other english teacher , when tok tt time keep , err-ing .

mum : ur teacher say if got anything call him . den i tell him saying tt i oso wont call teachers de . ( my mum is really like tt , if teacher dont call her she wont even call de teacher . even for parents meeting session i muz drag her go those type . *my mum's so cool*)


and my reaction to her "nagging" was , ehhh ... yahh... ok.... i noe ... ehhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment