Thursday, January 31, 2008

~shopping~

although tmr have amaths test , i still went out wif my sis to shop for cny clothes . but after gg bishan far east and toapayoh , i stil haven found any i like . tt's means i nv buy anything . at around 7 , me and sis went to meet my parents for dinner . i was damn tired . after dinner , i take bus back home alone , while my family went to shop around . first thing i went home take out contact lens and sleep . *bathe at 4 den go bishan de*

i slept till 10pm and wake up do hw and study . hais . but i'm still very tired !


*i tink i getting sick soon ?? my throat feels funny and nose block every sleep time .

i got my 1st demerit in my sec sch life . thanks to the stupid ah lian lao shi . my hcl teacher . she gave to everyone in 3e5 taking hcl . becoz yesterday last period , the relieve teachers allow all the lit students to go becoz they have got test . we nv take lit but we went off becoz there's nth for us to do . she call us to write jian bao which onli nid to be handed in on monday . -_-''' . i hate her !

No comments:

Post a Comment