Tuesday, January 29, 2008

~my dumb dad~

dad say to me this . *in chinese*

dad : hahah .. now i got ur teacher no. . i got anything not happy abt u i go complain to ur teacher .

there's actually something which leads to him saying this . it happen yesterday and it goes like this ... ...

*sunday*
(my mum went back to malaysia to settle something.)

*dinner time*
dad : i finish my dinner already . last one to eat wash all the plates . (referring me . )

me: wher got like tt one ?!
dad : who call u last to finish ?
me : fine !

*monday**after art club**reach home**me and my dad last to eat.**my aunt said my dad waiting for me back home to eat*

my father always eat alot more than me , so obviously i will finish 1st .

me : heheh . i finish my dinner alr . dad , u wash plates .
dad : wad i wash plates huh ?!
me : yesterday u say de mah . last to finish go wash all the plates .
dad : no . the rules change todae .
me : where got like tt one ? say change den can change de meh ?
dad : of coz can lah .
me : yesterday i help u wash liao . todae should be sis help u wash .
sis : hey . none of my business sia .
me : yesterday nv wash plates leh .
sis : have ! i wash my own plates . and the plates to put the food de .
dad : u todae nv work rite ? u wash ..
me : yah . i got sch . so late come back very tired .( fake one )
sis : dont hav like tt de loh . i dont care .

i ran into my room immediately , lols .

interested to noe who wash the plates in the end ??? ans : my aunt .

hahahah !!!

~link back to mr lim de thingy~

dad to mum : yesterday ur daughter call me wash plates arh ..
dad to me : next time u dont listen to me i call ur teacher ..*act* hello ?
lin lao shi arh ? lee ke ying call me wash dishes . she dont listen to
me .
me : mum ! why ur husband like tt one ?!

everything was translated from chinese to english . heheh .

No comments:

Post a Comment