Friday, March 23, 2012

My 19th Birthday

As per the title, I'm going to update about what happened on my 19th Birthday. I was too lazy to update my blog for the past few days, so I dragged till now, after completing all my shows and the storybook I had bought from the secondhand bookstore from The Central.

So firstly, I met up with Chewyan at Bugis first. She wanted to get me some clothes as my birthday present, but there weren't anything especially nice. After walking around Bugis Junction and Bugis Street, we were both hungry and settled down at TCC. The waiting time for the food and drinks were super long. I think it took about 30mins for them to serve up everything we had ordered.

After eating this amount of food and the drinks, we were feeling super full. The "full" feeling didn't subside even after we reached the Italian restaurant at Liang Court for our dinner.



After eating the dinner, the cake was presented, along with a birthday song. I was surprised as I didn't know there was a cake and I didn't expect it either.

As usual, I was asked to remove one of the candles from the cake using my mouth. When I was doing it the first time, Junxing tried to push my head against the cake. Hence, I became super wary of the guys after that.



We went to walked around Clarke Quay after dinner and sat down by the river until it's 11pm+ when we all headed home.
And that was how I spent my 19th Birthday.


I used the bottle of nail polish that ChienNie has given me on my nails. And this is how it looks like.

After using the shatter nail polish, this is how it looks like.

Hot pink and black goes well together~

This is the birthday card Chewyan has made for me. With the wishes of others written inside.
I'm bringing special attention to this 6 words. “祝您快高长大” I find this funny. It makes me feels like 9 years of age, not 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment