Monday, March 12, 2012

Once in a while

I went NEX on friday to get my phone fixed again. I hate that lousy phone. It's the second time I'm sending that phone for servicing again. That means that I have to go back to NEX some days later to retrieve the phone, and also to install all the applications into the phone again.

After sending the phone for fixing, I met up with Kaixin. We walked around NEX for a while before going to Cineleisure for movie. Although Kaixin lives in Serangoon, it was the first time she actually took a walk around NEX.

That clever girl got 6As for her A level. Congratulations to her!

We went Cineleisure to watch "This means war". It's a good show that I would recommend to others. Kaixin and I were laughing throughout the show as it is so funny.

We went to this Japanese restaurant at Orchard Central to have our dinner. The portion was really big and the food is nice. Will definitely go back again next time. After dinner, we went fruit paradise for dessert. I only reached home at about 10+pm.

After this meet-up, I think the next time we are meeting will be another half a year later? Or maybe next year, before she goes overseas for further studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment