Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tuition

I'm starting to get really annoyed by that Pri6 student of mine.

The reasons are:
1. She doesn't do her homework

2. She doesn't learn her spelling

3. There were quite a few times when the tuition timing were set at eg. 2.30pm, she would call at about 2.20pm to tell me that she wanted to postpone the lesson to half an hour later. I'm like "HELLO? I DON'T LIVE NEXT DOOR. IT TAKES TIME FOR ME TO TRAVEL FROM TOA PAYOH TO AMK AND RIGHT NOW, I'M REACHING YOUR HOUSE SOON!" but of cos, I didn't say in that exact manner, but somewhat like that.

4. Tuition timing. Normally we would discuss about the tuition timing and decide on a day where both of us can make it. But recently, she keeps on complaining that she has remedials for most of the days. FYI, her remedials mostly end at 3.30pm and she would have time for tuition after 3.30pm. I'm liaising with her the tuition timing right at this moment via facebook chat. We have one tuition session set on Wednesday, and I can do another session on Mon,Tue, Thurs 7-9.30pm and Fri. I offered all the weekdays for tuition, but SHE TOLD ME "NO" (It means that either she cannot make it or she doesn't want it)

I replied, "I don't care. I've given you all my available timings and it's up to you to choose."

So now, she told me that she can make it at 4pm on one of don't-know-which-day.

I think she thinks that I'm waiting for her to give me a timing and any time she wants tuition, I would have to make it on that time.

URGH! SHE'S REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment