Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grad trip pre-prep

27th August 2012, Monday
I cleaned my room. Mass cleaning. Got quite a great sense of achievement after doing that. Those who have came to my house before would know that my bed is lifted above the floor, and there's a space underneath my bed. To keep things out of sight, I would conveniently stuff my things there and rarely touch it thereafter. Ever since I moved to my current house, I don't have any recollection of memories that I cleaned the space under my bed before.

It was quite a horrendous cleaning experience. Dust were flying everywhere and I have to use loads of strength-- to move the queen sized mattress out of its bed frame and dismantle my bed frame so that I would gain access to the floor without having to climb in.

I'm not a body builder, so I needed my mum to help me with moving the heavy mattress. Otherwise, I did the rest on my own.  

My mum kept complaining that I'm doing things slowly. I'm not slow! I'm just doing things thoroughly. I took about 2 hours over to clean everything and put it back into place. When my room is free of dust, I felt that I'm the one full of dust.

_______________________________________________

29th August 2012, Wednesday
I met Jun Xing at Chinatown to look for cheap travel package to Taiwan during Feb-Mar 2013 period. However, it was a disappointing trip. They told us that the promotion prices for next year is not out yet and we probably have to wait till November to check again. We went to eat at Chinatown first before proceeding to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Alvin and Joshua. Walked around Daiso and went to Astons for dinner.

After dinner, we went to SOTA and watched a play for a few mins before coming out again to meet Ryan. We had to accompany him to eat, chitchat and walked all the way from dhoby ghaut to orchard. On the way, we stopped by Orchard Central's roof garden to chit chat for quite awhile. And because there were only a few of us, they were talking about things they wouldn't say in a big group. All I could say was that it's pretty "ENRICHING".
1 thing I've learnt from this -- GUYS CAN BE REALLY GOSSIPY TOO. IT'S NOT ONLY THE GIRLS WHO ARE DOING THIS.

I reached home at 10.30pm and 1 day of my limited holidays was spent. Only a few more days left before internship and I want more!
_________________________________________________

If friends stay as friends for too long, friends will be the only thing one can be.

I CLEARLY, ALWAYS know and AGREE to this at the back of my mind. I've forgotten about it until someone brought this up to my attention again.

This is the way things SHALL BE, CAN BE AND WILL DEFINITELY BE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment