Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last assignment yoooooo

I submitted my last assignment in school yesterday!! Although I procrastinated a lot, I still spent a lot of time on it. I think it was because of my lack of concentration, that's why I spent a lot of time on it. Well, there are so much distractions such as the Olympics. I enjoyed watching it, especially the match between Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei. It was soooo exciting. It was quite disappointing that Lee Chong Wei lose the game in the end, but still, you can really see the effort he put in.

Okay, back to topic. For the past 2 nights, I had been sleeping very late and waking up very early just to complete my assignment. I went to school to print my assignment at Ourspace, and the queue was freaking long. I spent almost half an hour there before getting my report printed and submitted.

I came home immediately after submission cos I had to go for tuition at 2pm. When I went to my student's place, his mum was talking on the phone with his science teacher. Her mum said that the teacher called her to tell her that her son hasn't been handing in his science activity book. He told the teacher that he lost it and he doesn't have money to get a new one. However, he didn't mention it to his mum until the teacher called.

In the end we didn't have tuition cos his mum intended to cancel, but forgot to tell me. Luckily I live opposite their house. I'd be fuming mad if my student in amk told me she couldn't have lesson after I reached their place.

I'm happy that tuition was cancelled though. I only have 4.5 hrs of sleep that night and I was happy that I got to sleep before meeting Elaine in the evening for dinner.

Elaine told me to meet at 6.30pm but I kept on thinking that I was meeting her at 6pm. So, in the end I was half an hour early. I went to shop around while waiting for her. When she told me that she had reached, I went to the MRT station to look for her. She's so idiotic. She told me that she was waiting for me at the Citibank area when she was actually standing at the MRT exit which is nearer to the Citibank, NOT AT THE CITIBANK AREA. She saw me walking towards Citibank and turning round and round to look for her but she REFUSED to signal to me until I called her. She said that it was funny to see me doing that. *Sigh* What a lousy friend I have.

We went to eat at Skinny Pizza @ Raffles City to eat. The pizza that we ordered has got quite a lot of veggie on it and the veggie tasted bitter. The types of pizza they sell are special, but I still like the traditional kind though. We also went B&J for dessert after that. It's always so enjoyable to go out with her.








No comments:

Post a Comment