Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wendy Chin's 19th Birthday Celebration

WendyK, Junxing, Ryan, Joshua and I went out to celebrate WendyC's birthday today. And 1 day before her birthday, I made her a card.

This was the card that I've made for her. I spent super long just to paste the beads onto the card one by one to form the words "Happy 19th Birthday". I think I spent about 2 or more hours doing it.

We went Flam's pizza @ Orchard Central for lunch. The pizzas there are not bad. Nicer than skinny pizza. We ordered 2 pizzas to share among 3 of us.

It was KBox after that. We got Joshua to bought this small cake for Wendy Chin since he was coming late. 


Make a wish~ make a wish~
He was singing this song with lyrics about lighters in the air/sky, so he took out his lighter and waved it in the air.
Camwhore with WendyK
A picture together. Pardon the messy table

Took a polaroid together and stuck it on the birthday card. 
Interior of the birthday card.

A fun day out together with these poly friends. I think the next time we meet up again will be after examinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment