Monday, August 13, 2012

Quick update

I'm doing a quick update about my life now before my laptop battery runs out. 14% left now.

So last week was the start of study break. Study break is for us to study but I ended up slacking it away. I started to study IR only on Friday and I only finished one chapter. Similarly for Saturday and Sunday. Can't blame me though. Olympics was too interesting and I didn't have time to study on Sunday due to tuition and out with Elaine after that. Will update on the trip once photos are up.

Okay, at least I was slightly productive today. But I didn't memorise all cos I think it's not necessary to memorise. I'm depending on luck that I will remember that point when I'm taking my exam on Thursday.

That's all for today and I'll have to resume studying tmr. Misery for this and next week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment